Information Collected by Transferr:
1. Provided Information: Transferr requires users give certain personal information in order to take advantage of continuing support and information. This information is stored by Transferr in a private and secure environment.
1.1 Registration: Users who register with Transferr are required to give a username and password and their email address. This is to improve security and to help us contact you in the event of an issue with service or to inform you of changes to the site that could affect your usage of the site. Transferr recommends that users create usernames that are not entirely descriptive, i.e. if your name is 'John Smith' we don't recommend a username like 'johnsmith', as this could lead to others inferring that your name is 'John Smith'. Please choose passwords carefully. For maximum security, numbers, letters and punctuation marks are recommended to be used. Do not use the name of pets, loved ones or anything easily guessable. Transferr takes your Privacy and Identity Theft seriously, if you are concerned that someone has discovered your password, ensure you change it, or close your account with us.
1.2 Icons and Links: Users of Transferr will submit links they wish to quickly access, which will generate icons. Transferr will store this information in order to allow users to save changes to their links. Transferr neither views nor shares this information with any person, company or group.
2. Automatic and collected information: Transferr collects information about the user and their preferences in order to ensure ease of use.
2.1 Cookies: Cookies are Alpha-Numeric Identifiers used by Transferr to allow users' computers to recognise Transferr and log them in automatically to their account. Cookies must be accepted by the users' computers and will expire after a set time. Cookies are not used by Transferr to identify the name or email address or activities of a user.
2.2 Icons and Links: Icons created by Transferr using its icon generating service will be used to increase the speed of icon creation for other users. Transferr does not store or view user information linked to the creation of icons.
3. Advertising: Transferr uses advertising on its web-pages to generate revenue. In no way is personal information or recent activity used to determine the content of advertising on Transferr. Any evidence of this is coincidental.
1. Provided Information: Transferr requires users to give certain personal information in order to take advantage of continuing support and information. This information is stored by Transferr in a private and secure environment.
1.1 Registration: Transferr requires a valid email address in order to complete registration. An email address can only be registered once.
2. Sharing Information: Transferr does not share your email address or personal information with any person, company or group.
3. Contacting You: Occasionally, Transferr will use your email address to inform you of changes, updates and new features available on Transferr. In the case that Transferr staff must contact you personally, they will be able to view your personal information including name and email address. This will only occur in extreme circumstances where your use, support issue, or a security issue with your account cross into illegality.
Sharing and Viewing your information:
1. Provided Information: You may choose to share your information with other users of the site. Transferr will only show information to others that you choose to show and therefore will not display information such as email address to others.
1.1 Contacting You: In the case that Transferr staff must contact you personally, they will be able to view your personal information. This will only occur in extreme circumstances where your use, support issue, or a security issue with your account cross into illegality.
1.2 Advertising: Transferr uses advertising on its web-pages to generate revenue. In no way is personal information or recent activity used to determine the content of advertising on Transferr. Any evidence of this is coincidental.
1. Transferr is committed to your safety online. For this reason, we do not advise that you share your password or personal information with anyone voluntarily. Never meet anyone you meet online in private areas or unaccompanied. Transferr does not recommend any behavior online that is illegal, depending on Local and International Law.
1.1 Passwords: Transferr strongly recommends using passwords that contain letters, numbers and punctuation marks. Do not use names of pets, friends or family or any information that others could easily know or find out about you as a password. Transferr strongly recommends users do not share their password(s) with anyone.
1.2 Interaction with other users: Transferr strongly advises against meeting persons met online in real life unless accompanied or in public places. Transferr treats harassment and 'grooming' as serious offences and can be contacted along with Local, National and International authorities regarding 'Cyber-Crime' and illegal activity online.
1.3 Minors: Transferr allows users under the age of 16 to register and use the service, but strongly recommends that all users under the age of 16 receive permission from a parent or guardian before registering for any online service. Transferr is committed to safety for all our users, if you feel at all vulnerable or unsafe on Transferr, do not hesitate to contact our support staff.
1.4 Adult Content: Transferr wishes to create a positive environment for all its users. We endeavour to avoid explicit behaviour online. If you feel this is not the case please contact our support staff. Users are free to publicly add links and icons to their Transferr accounts of any content, but are advised that sharing these links without warning of the content of the links is not permitted. Users who find they are receiving explicit content may contact Transferr support staff.
Conditions of Use:
Changes to this Policy:
1. Transferr may change, amend or remove this policy at any time, at its sole discretion. Major changes may require contacting users to notify them of these changes, but this is not necessary.